The ENDO P® is a novel mechanical fluid management system developed for use during urological endoscopic procedures. The principal features are:
Control of cavity pressure
- Precise delivery and maintenance of fluid pressure in the operating cavity during surgery.
- A patented method enables individual pressurizing of the cavity, based on the patient’s blood pressure and the pre-set value per type of surgery.
- Precise control over pressure, results in reduced peri-operative bleeding, improving safety and visibility during surgery.
Improved visibility during surgery
- With increased visibility during endoscopic procedures, safety and clinical outcomes are optimized.
- Additional benefits of improved visibility are reduced operation time and intra-operative fluid consumption.
Fluid temperature control
- When the ENDO P® is combined with the Bonvisi heater – ENDO H® – irrigated fluids are temperature controlled. The fluid is delivered to the patient with optimal temperature, thereby protecting the patient from the risks associated with low-temperature fluids.
110 VA (max.)
2 x T2A, 250 VAC, 5×20 mm
+/- 10% or +/- 5 mmHg
FLOW RANGE (PROCEDURE-SPECIFIC DEFAULT)
MAXIMUM FLOW RANGE (FLUSHING)
+/- 10% or +/- 10 mL/min
ACCUMULATED INFLOW ACCURACY
Systolic: ADULT 40-260 mmHg
Diastolic: ADULT 20-200 mmHg
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT