The ENDO P® is a novel mechanical fluid management system developed for supporting the surgeon during urological endoscopic procedures. The principal features are:
Control of cavity pressure
- Precise delivery of fluid pressure into the cavity during surgery.
- A patented method enables individual pressurizing of the cavity, based on the patient and/or the surgery type required.
- Precise control over pressure, results in reduced bleeding per-operatively, potentially improving safety and visibility during surgery.
Improved visibility during surgery
- With an increased visibility during endoscopic procedures, the surgeon can improve the outcome.
- Additional benefits of improved visibility are reduced operation time and per-operative fluid consumption.
Fluid temperature control
- When the ENDO P® is combined with the Bonvisi heater - ENDO H® - irrigated fluids are temperature controlled. This further reduces the risk of per-operative bleeding since body temperature that is too low, diminishes the coagulation function.
Fluid bag control
The ENDO P® can easily be combined with EBI™, an Empty Bag Indicator. When the fluid bag is nearly empty, ENDO P® alerts the user to the situation. If the fluid bag becomes empty ENDO P® halts, preventing air from coming into the cavity, so reducing the risk of air-embolism.
|input Frequency||50-60 Hz|
|Fuse Rating||2 x T A, 250V, 5x20 mm|
|Pressure Range||40-200 mmHg|
|Pressure Accuracy||+/- 10% or +/- 5 mmHg|
|Blood Pressure Cuff Tube||3m|